Nov 16, 2020
This week I had a pull to share this episode I had previously recorded with Chloe Slattery on her podcast The Mojo Mecca, with the Feed Your Wild audience. Chloe and I discuss:
- My upbringing, Puerto Rican ancestry and traditions + the passing of my mother as a catalyst of change and a deepening into the world of nutrition and healing.
- The Akashic Records: the 'cosmic database' that they are, what they can teach us, and how I work with them to help people in their healing processes.
- Strengthening your spiritual gifts through regularly committing to access that space
- The non-linear aspect of 'time' and how our minds may think we need to 'heal' at one pace, whereas from a soul perspective the timeline is a lot more expansive and integrative.
- Past lives and ancestral beliefs/patterns/messages that we can have access to for our healing.
- Integrating 'soul work' as a career, pricing your work and finding balance.
- The importance of groundedness in 're-wilding' to appreciation of this human life and this precious planet we're on.
- The danger of 'diet dogma' and the real essence of 'intuitive eating' as a healing modality for our bodies.
And lots more!
Click here for full show notes: http://www.wildlyrooted.com/fywpodcast/venessa-themojomecca
Private 90-Day 1:1 Akashic Transformational Mentorship (Applications close Nov 16!)
A 90 day accelerated mentorship program to help you break through chronic health challenges and reconnect with your soul’s purpose…
This private one-on-one transformational program incorporates Akashic Records, habit change, functional nutrition, intuitive coaching and weaves in creativity, an abundance of resources, and more for a holistic approach to your health! Together, we will build a customized program for your unique body, mind, spirit.
To Learn more + Apply: http://www.wildlyrooted.com/90-day
Want to know more about the Akashic Records? Listen to this episode:
SUBSCRIBE :: Sign up for newsletter to receive updates on upcoming programs and events
SUPPORT THE PODCAST
Your support means the world...
If the show has helped, inspired or spoken to you, it would mean the world to me if you show your support through a small financial contribution. Each FYW episode is a labor of love that takes me about three days to produce... From as little as $1 a month, your support will help to cover the costs associated with producing and hosting the show. I love you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
To make a monthly contribution, head to the Patreon page here.
If you would like to make a one-time contribution, you may use our personal Venmo Link here and offer any dollar amount you'd like - send to @WildlyRooted: https://venmo.com/WildlyRooted
Thank you as every penny counts toward supporting this work! xo
For more from Wildly Rooted